You are looking at preliminary documentation for a future release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
Elasticsearch exposes REST APIs that are used by the UI components and can be called directly to configure and access Elasticsearch features.
We are working on including more Elasticsearch APIs in this section. Some content might not be included yet.
- API conventions
- cat APIs
- Cluster APIs
- Cross-cluster replication APIs
- Data frame transform APIs
- Document APIs
- Graph Explore API
- Index APIs
- Index lifecycle management APIs
- Ingest APIs
- Info API
- Licensing APIs
- Machine learning anomaly detection APIs
- Machine learning data frame analytics APIs
- Migration APIs
- Reload Search Analyzers API
- Rollup APIs
- Search APIs
- Security APIs
- Snapshot lifecycle management APIs
- Watcher APIs