This is the documentation for the official Java API Client for Elasticsearch. The client provides strongly typed requests and responses for all Elasticsearch APIs.
- Strongly typed requests and responses for all Elasticsearch APIs.
- Blocking and asynchronous versions of all APIs.
- Use of fluent builders and functional patterns to allow writing concise yet readable code when creating complex nested structures.
- Seamless integration of application classes by using an object mapper such as Jackson or any JSON-B implementation.
- Delegates protocol handling to an http client such as the Java Low Level REST Client that takes care of all transport-level concerns: HTTP connection pooling, retries, node discovery, and so on.
Elasticsearch server compatibility policyedit
The Elasticsearch Java client is forward compatible; meaning that the client supports communicating with greater or equal minor versions of Elasticsearch. Elasticsearch language clients are only backwards compatible with default distributions and without guarantees made.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics