These fields contain data about the environment in which the transaction or flow was captured.
The type of the transaction (for example, HTTP, MySQL, Redis, or RUM) or "flow" in case of flows.
- The name of the process that served the transaction.
- The command-line of the process that served the transaction.
- Absolute path to the server process executable.
- The working directory of the server process.
- The time the server process started.
- The name of the process that initiated the transaction.
- The command-line of the process that initiated the transaction.
- Absolute path to the client process executable.
- The working directory of the client process.
- The time the client process started.
If the server initiating the transaction is a proxy, this field contains the original client IP address. For HTTP, for example, the IP address extracted from a configurable HTTP header, by default
X-Forwarded-For. Unless this field is disabled, it always has a value, and it matches the
client_ipfor non proxy clients.
alias to: network.forwarded_ip
The transport protocol used for the transaction. If not specified, then tcp is assumed.
alias to: network.transport