The full text queries enable you to search analyzed text fields such as the body of an email. The query string is processed using the same analyzer that was applied to the field during indexing.
The queries in this group are:
- A full text query that allows fine-grained control of the ordering and proximity of matching terms.
- The standard query for performing full text queries, including fuzzy matching and phrase or proximity queries.
- Creates a
boolquery that matches each term as a
termquery, except for the last term, which is matched as a
- Like the
matchquery but used for matching exact phrases or word proximity matches.
- Like the
match_phrasequery, but does a wildcard search on the final word.
- The multi-field version of the
- A more specialized query which gives more preference to uncommon words.
- Supports the compact Lucene query string syntax, allowing you to specify AND|OR|NOT conditions and multi-field search within a single query string. For expert users only.
- A simpler, more robust version of the
query_stringsyntax suitable for exposing directly to users.