MySQL-specific event fields.
If the MySQL query returns an error, this field is set to true.
If the MySQL command is successful, this field contains the affected number of rows of the last statement.
- If the INSERT query is successful, this field contains the id of the newly inserted row.
- If the SELECT query is successful, this field is set to the number of fields returned.
- If the SELECT query is successful, this field is set to the number of rows returned.
- The row mysql query as read from the transaction’s request.
The error code returned by MySQL.
- The error info message returned by MySQL.