MySQL-specific event fields.
If the MySQL command is successful, this field contains the affected number of rows of the last statement.
- If the INSERT query is successful, this field contains the id of the newly inserted row.
- If the SELECT query is successful, this field is set to the number of fields returned.
- If the SELECT query is successful, this field is set to the number of rows returned.
- The row mysql query as read from the transaction’s request.
The error code returned by MySQL.
- The error info message returned by MySQL.