Learn how to use the Elastic Cloud Enterprise RESTful API by example:
- A First API Call: What Deployments Are There?
- Create a First Deployment: Just an Elasticsearch Cluster
- Applying a New Plan: Resize and Add High Availability
- Applying a New Plan: Checking on Progress
- Applying a New Deployment Configuration: Upgrade
- Enable More Stack Features: Add Kibana to a Deployment
- Dipping a Toe into Platform Automation: Generate a Roles Token
- Customize your deployment
- Remove Unwanted Deployment Templates and Instance Configurations
- Secure your settings
You can find additional RESTful API examples in:
The examples in this section all use HTTPS over port 12443 and run against a host that holds the coordinator role. Using HTTPS requires that you have a TLS certificate already installed. For testing purposes only, you can specify the
-k option to turn off certificate verification, as shown in our examples, or use HTTP over port 12400 until you get your TLS certificate sorted out.