Learn how to use the Elastic Cloud Enterprise RESTful API by example. See our setup instructions, and then you’re ready to try out these examples:
- A First API Call: What Deployments Are There?
- Create a First Deployment: Just an Elasticsearch Cluster
- Create a Deployment: Elasticsearch Cluster and Kibana instance
- Applying a New Plan: Resize and Add High Availability
- Applying a New Plan: Checking on Progress
- Applying a New Deployment Configuration: Upgrade
- Enable More Stack Features: Add Kibana to a Deployment
- Dipping a Toe into Platform Automation: Generate a Roles Token
- Customize your deployment
- Remove Unwanted Deployment Templates and Instance Configurations
- Secure your settings
You can find additional RESTful API examples in:
A complete list of available API operations and request/response models are available in the API reference documentation.