Learn how to use the Elastic Cloud Enterprise RESTful API by example. See our setup instructions, and then you’re ready to try out these examples:
- A first API call: What deployments are there?
- Create a first deployment: Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Applying a new plan: Resize and add high availability
- Updating a deployment: Check on progress
- Applying a new deployment configuration: Upgrade
- Enable more stack features: Add Enterprise Search to a deployment
- Dipping a toe into platform automation: Generate a roles token
- Customize your deployment
- Remove unwanted deployment templates and instance configurations
- Secure your settings
You can find additional RESTful API examples in:
A complete list of available API operations and request/response models are available in the API reference documentation.