A RESTful API is available with Elasticsearch Service to create and manage your Elastic Stack deployments. The information in this section covers:
- Principles - The basics of how the RESTful API works
- Authentication - How to obtain an API key
- OpenAPI specification - Details about the API specification
- Rate limiting - Time limits and quotas for API calls
- API examples - Several examples to help you get started
- API reference documentation - Reference documentation for the full set of API endpoints
To get started using the Elasticsearch Service API, either directly or through the Elastic Cloud Control (ecctl) CLI, try out this introductory guide.