You can use the RESTful API to manage your Elasticsearch Service deployments and account.
- Deployment CRUD operations - Create, read, update and delete operations on a deployment
- Other deployment operations - Non-CRUD operations, such as restarting or shutting down a deployment
- Organization operations - Organization related operations
- Autoscaling through the API - Create a deployment with autoscaling enabled
- Manage traffic filters through the API - Create a traffic filter rule set, associate it with a deployment.
- Enable Integrations Server through the API - Create a deployment with Integrations Service enabled
- Switch from APM to Integrations Server payload - Start using Integrations Server while maintaining all APM endpoints and credentials
- Managing plugins and extensions through the API - Use the API to create, update, and delete your deployment plugins and extensions.
A complete list of available API operations and request/response models are available in the API reference documentation.