It is time to say goodbye: This version of Elastic Cloud Enterprise has reached end-of-life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
The documentation for this version is no longer being maintained. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Learn how to use the Elastic Cloud Enterprise RESTful API by example:
- A First API Call: What Deployments Are There?
- Create a First Deployment: Just an Elasticsearch Cluster
- Applying a New Plan: Resize and Add High Availability
- Applying a New Plan: Checking on Progress
- Applying a New Deployment Configuration: Upgrade
- Enable More Stack Features: Add Kibana to a Deployment
- Dipping a Toe into Platform Automation: Generate a Roles Token
- Customize your deployment
- Remove Unwanted Deployment Templates and Instance Configurations
- Secure your settings
You can find additional RESTful API examples in:
The examples in this section all use HTTPS over port 12443 and run against a host that holds the coordinator role. Using HTTPS requires that you have a TLS certificate already installed. For testing purposes only, you can specify the
-k option to turn off certificate verification, as shown in our examples, or use HTTP over port 12400 until you get your TLS certificate sorted out.