A newer version is available. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Learn how to use the Elastic Cloud Enterprise RESTful API by example. See our setup instructions, and then you’re ready to try out these examples:
- A First API Call: What Deployments Are There?
- Create a First Deployment: Just an Elasticsearch Cluster
- Create a Deployment: Elasticsearch Cluster and Kibana instance
- Applying a New Plan: Resize and Add High Availability
- Applying a New Plan: Checking on Progress
- Applying a New Deployment Configuration: Upgrade
- Enable More Stack Features: Add Kibana to a Deployment
- Dipping a Toe into Platform Automation: Generate a Roles Token
- Customize your deployment
- Remove Unwanted Deployment Templates and Instance Configurations
- Secure your settings
You can find additional RESTful API examples in:
A complete list of available API operations and request/response models are available in the API reference documentation.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics