It is time to say goodbye: This version of Elastic Cloud Enterprise has reached end-of-life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
The documentation for this version is no longer being maintained. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
A RESTful API is available with Elastic Cloud Enterprise to create and manage both your Elastic Stack deployments and the ECE platform:
- Authentication - How to authenticate when using the API endpoints.
- API calls - The API protocols and request methods.
Access the API from the Command Line - Use
curlto make your API requests.
- Create an API client - Build a client in your favorite language to access the API.
- API Examples - Examples to get you started on your own automation journey.
- API Reference - Our OpenAPI-sourced reference content. Covers everything we support at a glance.