Improving Search with Suggestions
Search suggestions can improve both system performance and end user experience at the same time. This instructor-led course provides a solid understanding of the different types of suggesters and how they impact performance and user search experience. You will learn how to implement a "did you mean" as well as an auto-completion suggester. It also covers how to weight your suggestions and how to scale your implementation. After completing this module, you will be well prepared to implement suggestions within your Elasticsearch solution.
- Introduction to Suggestions
- "Did you mean" Suggesters
- Autocomplete using Queries
- Autocomplete using Completion Suggesters
This course is a module of the Elasticsearch Advanced Search specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, DevOps
Virtual - 1 Day | 2-3 hours
We recommend taking the following foundational courses (or having equivalent knowledge):
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class