Open a new caseedit
Open a new case to keep track of issues and share the details with colleagues.
- Go to Cases → Create new case.
Give the case a name, add any identifying tags, and enter a description.
Descriptionarea, you can use Markdown syntax to create formatted text.
Under External incident management system, select a connector. If
you’ve previously added one, that connector displays as the default selection. Otherwise, the
default setting is
No connector selected.
- After you’ve completed all of the required fields, click Create case.
Manage existing casesedit
You can search existing cases and filter them by tags, reporter, and status: open, in-progress, or closed.
To view a case, click on its name. You can then:
- Add a new comment.
- Edit existing comments and the description.
- Add a connector (if you did not select one while creating the case).
- Send updates to external systems (if external connections are configured).
- Close the case.
- Reopen a closed case.
- Edit tags.
- Refresh the case to retrieve the latest updates.