You can send cases to these third-party systems:
- ServiceNow ITSM
- ServiceNow SecOps
- Jira (including Jira Service Desk)
- IBM Resilient
- Webhook - Case Management
To send cases to external systems, you need the appropriate license, and your role must have the Cases Kibana privilege as a user. For more details, refer to Configure access to cases.
You need to create a connector to send cases, which stores the information required to interact with an external system.
After creating a connector, you can set your cases to automatically close when they are sent to an external system.
Create a connectoredit
Go to Cases → Edit external connection.
- From the Incident management system list, select Add new connector.
- Select the system to send cases to: ServiceNow, Jira, IBM Resilient, Swimlane, or Webhook - Case Management.
- Enter your required settings. For connector configuration details, refer to IBM Resilient connector, Jira connector, ServiceNow ITSM connector, ServiceNow SecOps connector, Swimlane connector, or Webhook - Case Management connector.
- Click Save.
Edit a connectoredit
You can create additional connectors, update existing connectors, and change the connector used to send cases to external systems.
You can also configure which connector is used for each case individually. See Open a new case.
To change the default connector used to send cases to external systems:
- Go to Cases → Edit external connection.
- Select the required connector from the Incident management system list.
To update an existing connector:
- Click Update <connector name>.
- Update the connector fields as required.
Close sent cases automaticallyedit
To close cases when they are sent to an external system, select Automatically close cases when pushing new incident to external system.