With Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes (ECK) you can extend the basic Kubernetes orchestration capabilities to easily deploy, secure, upgrade your Elasticsearch cluster, and much more.
Eager to get started? This quick guide shows you how to:
- Kubernetes 1.20-1.24
- OpenShift 4.7-4.11
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), and Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Helm: 3.2.0+
- Elasticsearch, Kibana, APM Server: 6.8+, 7.1+, 8+
- Enterprise Search: 7.7+, 8+
- Beats: 7.0+, 8+
- Elastic Agent: 7.10+ (standalone), 7.14+ (Fleet), 8+
- Elastic Maps Server: 7.11+, 8+
ECK should work with all conformant installers as listed in these FAQs. Distributions include source patches and so may not work as-is with ECK.
Alpha, beta, and stable API versions follow the same conventions used by Kubernetes.
Elastic Stack application images for the OpenShift-certified Elasticsearch (ECK) Operator are only available from version 7.10 and later.
Check the full Elastic support matrix for more information.