The information in this section covers:
- Plan for production - Plan for a highly available and scalable deployment.
- Configure your deployment - Customize your cluster through a full list of settings.
- Enable Kibana - Explore your data with the Elastic Stack visualization platform.
- Enable Logging and Monitoring - Monitor your cluster’s health and performance and ingest your deployment’s logs.
- Enable Watcher - Watch for changes or anomalies in your data.
- Upgrade versions - Stay current with the latest Elastic Stack versions.
- Delete your deployment - No undo. Data is lost and billing stops.
- Elasticsearch transport module (Deprecated) - Use the Java transport client instead.