Elastic Cloud Enterprise supports most of the security features that are part of the Elastic Stack. These features are designed to:
Prevent unauthorized access with password protection and role-based access control:
- Use third-party authentication providers like SAML, LDAP, Active Directory, OpenID Connect, or Kerberos to provide dynamic role mappings for role based or attribute based access control.
- Use Kibana Spaces and roles to secure access to Kibana.
- Authorize and authenticate service accounts for Beats by granting access using API keys.
- Reset the
- Establish trust relationships between your deployments, and across organizations with trust management.
- Block unwanted traffic with traffic filter.
- Secure your settings with the Elasticsearch keystore.