Elastic Cloud is the platform to quickly adopt application performance monitoring (APM) and provide insight on how your applications are performing. Custom instrumentation provides more flexibility in how you instrument your applications. This allows you to only track what matters and keep noise and alert fatigue to a minimum.
Join the webinar to find out you can get up and running with APM in minutes using Elastic Cloud.
- Introduction to Elastic Cloud and deploying Elasticsearch with APM
- Adding instrumentation to your applications
- Observing your application using Kibana
- Setting up alerts
- Elastic Observability
- Elastic APM product page
- Elastic APM Agents documentation
- Elastic APM: Introduction, getting started, and exciting new features
- Want to try it for yourself? Take some of these features for a spin with a free trial of our Elasticsearch Service.