You may know Kibana as the widely revered exploration and visualization tool for data in Elasticsearch. But it’s also the most powerful way to manage your indices and ingest pipelines, as well as monitor the health of your entire Elastic Stack cluster.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how Kibana helps you tackle both the management and monitoring of your cluster. We'll also walk through the security capabilities Kibana provides you access to — from flexible ways to organize dashboards using Kibana Spaces to granular user and role permissions designed to ensure authorized access.
- Stack management overview
- Stack monitoring overview
- Security capabilities overview
- Take Kibana for a spin with a free trial of our Elasticsearch Service
- Check out our Getting Started documentation with instructions and tutorials
- Watch the Getting Started with Kibana webinar for a ground-up understanding
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Principal Product Manager