Kibana enables visual exploration and real time analysis of your data in Elasticsearch. In this video, we use a demo to show how to create a dashboard from scratch in Kibana. This video is perfect for users that are new to Kibana and are looking for a primer on data exploration, visualization, and dashboarding in Kibana.
The demo will focus on 3 main features:
- Discover tab
- Build intuition about data and understand its underlying structure
- Start to explore the questions that can be asked of the data
- Visualize tab
- Build graphs to dive into specific questions and test hypothesis
- Dashboard tab
- Compile dashboards to see and share your data story
- Monitor the trends and events in real time
If you would like access to the example data from the demo, check it out here.
You can also try a free trial of Elastic Cloud, which comes with a free Kibana instance.
Director of Product Marketing
Senior Director of Product Management
Solutions Architect Senior Director