In this webinar you will learn how:
- To restrict access to specific documents
- To set up single sign-on and document level security on Elastic Cloud
- Elasticsearch meets the enterprise: LDAP, Active Directory, and Kerberos
- Elasticsearch meets the internet: OpenID Connect and SAML
- Live demo: securing an existing cluster and configuring single sign-on on an Elasticsearch Service cluster
Interested in peaceful sleep? Users can rest easy knowing that core security features are included with the free default distribution of Elasticsearch. Whether it’s encrypting network traffic, configuring role based access control, or defining roles to protect index and cluster level access — Elastic makes it easy to keep your data secure.
Scaling your business or seeking fine-grained control over who has access to what? This calls for a more advanced security feature set. The paid tiers of Elasticsearch provide advanced security features — from single sign-on and Active Directory/LDAP authentication to field- and document-level security.
This webinar picks up where “best practices to keep your data safe” ended, arming you with the knowledge and insight required to configure and deploy many of Elasticsearch’s more advanced enterprise security features.
- Video: Elasticsearch Security: Best practices to keep your data safe
- Training: Advanced techniques for securing Elasticsearch
- Tutorial: Getting started with security
- Documentation: Security settings in Elasticsearch
- Blog: Security for Elasticsearch is now free
Most of the features covered in this webinar are available out of the box on Elasticsearch Service on Elastic Cloud — spin up a free trial to give it a try.
Senior Product Manager