The deployment Activity page gives you a convenient way to follow all configuration changes that have been applied to your deployment, including which resources were affected, when the changes were applied, who initiated the changes, and whether or not the changes were successful. You can also click the Details button for an expanded, step-by-step view of each change applied to each deployment resource.
To view the activity for a deployment:
- Log in to the Elasticsearch Service Console.
On the Deployments page, select your deployment.
Narrow your deployments by name, ID, or choose from several other filters. To customize your view, use a combination of filters, or change the format from a grid to a list.
- In your deployment menu, click Activity.
- View the activity for all deployment resources (the default).
- Use one of the available filters to view configuration changes by status or type. You can use the query field to create a custom search. Click the filter buttons to see examples of the query format.
- Click one of the resource filters to view activity for only that resource type.
In the table columns you find the following information:
- Which deployment resource the configuration change was applied to.
- A summary of what change was applied, when the change was performed, and how long it took.
- Applied by
The user who submitted the configuration change.
Systemindicates configuration changes initiated automatically by the Elasticsearch Service platform.
- Click Details for an expanded view of each step in the configuration change, including the start time, end time, and duration. You can click Reapply to re-run the configuration change.