Learn more about self-managed Elastic Enterprise Search beta 3. Release blog »
- Preview Release
View detailed documentation.
We advise that you do not run beta software in production.
You’ll need to get Elasticsearch up and running with security features:
- Download Elasticsearch 7.4.x and enter the directory.
- Run the binary and start Elasticsearch:
- Generate a random password for the Elastic user:
$ bin/elasticsearch-setup-passwords auto
Step three is done within Enterprise Search:
- Download Enterprise Search beta 3 and enter the directory.
- Start Enterprise Search:
- Retrieve the default login credentials from the console’s output.
Login to the Elastic Enterprise Search dashboard at http://localhost:3002.
Reminder: The default credential is printed out once during first time startup.