Getting started with analyzing and visualizing data could not be easier than with our SaaS platform, Elastic Cloud. In a few clicks you can spin up Elasticsearch and Kibana — and scale to meet your data needs.
In this webinar, the third in a series of three, we show you how to move data to an Elastic Cloud cluster from another cluster, and how to handle the unexpected when you need to restore your data from a backup.
- Creating a cluster from an Elastic Cloud backup
- Getting data from another cluster that is not in Elastic Cloud using
- reindex from remote
- restore from backup
Watch the other videos in this series:
- Getting Started with Elastic Cloud Part 1: Overview
- Getting Started with Elastic Cloud Part 2: Getting Data into Your Cluster
- Getting started with Elastic Cloud Part 4: Setting up APM within a Python app from scratch
Fancy taking a spin? Start a Free 14-Day Trial.