Getting started with Elastic Cloud Part 4: Setting up APM within a Python app from scratch
In this webinar, we give a brief introduction to what APM is and why it is useful. Then we quickly move into a demonstration of a troublesome Python Flask app and show how to include the Python APM agent. With the agent installed, we can then begin to understand why the application is being troublesome by viewing and discovering insights within the Kibana APM solution.
- Brief introduction to APM
- Creating an Elastic Cloud cluster with an APM server
- How to set up the Python APM agent within a Python Flask application
- How to view and understand your APM data within Kibana
Watch the other videos in this series:
- Getting Started with Elastic Cloud Part 1: Overview
- Getting Started with Elastic Cloud Part 2: Getting Data into Your Cluster
- Getting Started with Elastic Cloud Part 3: How to get data into a cloud cluster from another cluster
If you haven't already signed up for an Elasticsearch Service trial yet, you can activate your 14-day free trial here and start playing with APM.
Register to watch
You'll also receive an email with related content.