Over the last few years, it has become more and more apparent that nearly every company needs to make decisions in the digital space to continue to diversify themselves amongst their competitors. As datasets continue to scale and grow, the need to effectively search over that data becomes more apparent.
The question then becomes how can we search over our data, when our traditional core competency is not search. What are the decisions that we need to make to enable the best possible search experience for our customers, both internal and external. Elastic believes that we are thought leaders in solving the search problem and have advice to give in this space.
- Introduction to search as a concept
- Discern why search is important
- Identify the potential pain points implementing search
- What to consider when making the choice on how to implement search
- [Resources] The answer to a better digital customer experience
- [Ebook] Implementing search for your knowledge base
- [Virtual Event] Building great website search experiences
- [Vitual Event] Powering Search using the Elastic Stack