If you’re building your cloud strategy and deployment plan on the Microsoft Azure Cloud, you’ll need all your preferred tools in your preferred toolkit. That’s why Elastic and Microsoft work together to create secure, future-ready solutions on Azure.
Tune in to learn more about how Elastic on Microsoft Azure gives you the ability to experience Elastic Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security directly from within the Azure portal. Get deeper insights from your Azure logs and metrics with real-time analysis, ad hoc search, and custom visualizations. Not only can you go to market faster, you’ll accelerate your time to value and benefit from enhanced business agility.
Hear from the above speakers and more when you access this 6 part series. No matter your vertical or use case, we’re built to help you solve smarter.
- Get an analyst’s take on how innovation can drive results that matter
- Discover how logs, metrics, and traces can deliver operational insights
- Learn how to use machine learning and Kibana with Elastic on Azure
- See how Elasticsearch on Azure can help improve retail customer experiences
- Hear from a customer how they leverage Elastic to monitor Microsoft 365
- Understand how digital transformation is helping financial services enterprises meet evolving customer needs
- Learn about the Microsoft Azure and Elastic Partnership
- Getting Started With Elastic On Microsoft Azure
- Moving From On-Prem To Elastic Cloud On Microsoft Azure
- Why A Digital Experience Leader Turned To Elastic On Azure