Getting started on Elastic Cloud is easier than ever. Elastic Cloud gives you the flexibility to deploy, operate, and scale where and how you want.
Join us for a step-by-step walkthrough of how to launch your first deployment.
- Downloading and unpacking Metricbeat
- Editing the YAML file using a text editor
- Setting up your first Kibana dashboard
Subscribe to Elastic Cloud or get started with a free 14-day trial. Elastic gives you the flexibility to deploy where you want, which means you can get started using your favorite cloud service provider:
- Getting started on Elastic Cloud
- Getting started with Elastic on Google Cloud
- Getting started with Elastic on Microsoft Azure
- Getting started with Elastic on AWS
- Getting started with Elastic Cloud, FedRAMP, and AWS GovCloud
Whether you’re new or an existing Elastic Cloud user, we want to make sure you have everything you need to get started: