Elastic introduces our new Customer Success website that brings together technical resources, best practices, expert knowledge, and a predefined Customer Success approach to guide users on their onboarding journey.
We love to hear how customers are using Elastic to solve business challenges and innovate. Ensuring our users' success with our products starts with providing a carefully curated hub of resources from getting started basics to migration how-to guides.
Our commitment to your success
The new Customer Success website is designed to give all Elastic users the technical resources they need to start using Elastic solutions to simplify and expedite work and understand how to accelerate their use-cases. The hub is divided into four key areas:
- Data Ingestion Leading Practices Does your project have large datasets or require data ingestion customization? You likely have quite a bit of data you want to add, but you might not be sure where to start. To help, we’ve collected “how-to” training videos, blogs, and guides to help you understand the different data types and walk you through ingesting your data for the first time.
- Guided journeys To help all users succeed with Elastic, we've curated a learning path that includes technical resources, best practices, and expert tips to guide all types of customers from getting started to achieving more with Elastic.
- Resources Are you looking for specific guidance on how to address specific issues, engage with Support, and unlock more Elastic value? This resource page is a compass to point you in the right direction.
- Customer Success Workbook With any big project, it’s often hard to know where to start and what to do next. Our Elastic Customer Success Workbook is a four-step planning methodology that provides guidance for teams to go from requirements gathering to meeting business needs with Elastic. Now developers, project managers, and stakeholders have access to this resource to build their Elastic skills and plan their deployments.
How to get started?
If you’re ready to dive in and embrace your Elastic relationship, visit the Elastic Customer Success website today! Make sure to bookmark the page, share this link with a colleague, and submit your website feedback with our Customer Success Team.
Examples of how we can help include:
- Want to know how to build maturity within your use case?
- Want to find some handy troubleshooting content for your center of excellence? Head over to support tips.
- Are you interested in getting help from the Elastic Community? Check out community in the onboarding section.
Your success is our success
Today’s website launch is just the beginning of our journey in supporting our Elastic community. We plan on continuously updating the site with new materials, so make sure you bookmark the page and come back often!