The Elastic Stack is used to address a variety of needs, ranging dramatically in both complexity and scale. Components from Elastic can be deployed and configured uniquely for each implementation, so architecting a solution based on proven practices can both accelerate and de-risk projects. Join Elasticsearch Solution Architects as they present reference architectures and proven practices in Elasticsearch deployments, ranging from high-volume log analytics to embedded search applications.
Common patterns to be covered include:
- Getting started quickly-- show results in minutes
- Scaling to meet (the inevitable!) increasing demand
- Supporting high-availability operations and resiliency
- Considering multiple data centers
- Common approaches to embedded and enterprise search
Director, Solutions Architecture