In our fast changing world the only thing constant about global deployments of government systems is the intermittent and disconnected communications between them. Learn how Elastic can be used to connect data across geographically-distributed systems to realize the dream of a global data mesh — dynamic, disconnected environments with a common operational picture.
- Get an overview of the global data platform features needed to operate effectively
- Learn how Elastic’s distribution capabilities operate at scale and in real time
- See a live demo of some scenarios that showcase the key features needed to create and operate a global data mesh
- Enable cross-cluster search and cross-cluster replication (Elastic Cloud)
- Bi-directional replication with Elasticsearch cross-cluster replication (CCR)
- Follow the Leader: An Introduction to Cross Cluster Replication in Elasticsearch
- What’s new in Elastic Cloud for 7.12 blog
- You can try hosted Kibana (and Elasticsearch) with a no-cost Elastic FedRamp authorized Cloud 30-day trial.