Migrating your Elasticsearch data to Elastic Cloud
Want hosted and managed Elasticsearch? Learn how to easily move from an on-prem/self-hosted deployment to Elastic’s hosted and managed solution, Elastic Cloud.
Elastic Solution Architect, Henry Pak, will give an overview and live demo of migrating to Elastic Cloud from both an on-prem/self-hosted and from an AWS-ES deployment.
What you will learn:
- Difference between Elastic Cloud on AWS versus AWS-ES
- Ways to purchase Elastic Cloud: Add it onto your existing AWS bill with a few clicks or get it directly through elastic.co.
Learn the key differences between Elastic Cloud on AWS versus AWS-ES and various ways to subscribe to Elastic Cloud.
- Explore Elastic Cloud with a 14-day trial.
- Have an AWS account? Add Elastic Cloud to your AWS account via Elastic Cloud AWS Marketplace listing
- Elastic Cloud vs. Amazon Elasticsearch Service Blog Post
Register to Watch
You'll also receive an email with related content.
Put the official hosted Elasticsearch and Kibana offering to the test.
Start your free trial. 14 Days. No credit card required.
Henry Pak is a Solutions Architect for Elastic based out of Los Angeles, CA. With a focus on data analytics and integration, Henry has been helping enterprises across a wide range of verticals more easily access and derive meaningful information from their data.