We recently launched Elastic Security, combining the threat hunting and analytics tools from Elastic SIEM with the prevention and response features of Elastic Endpoint Security. This combined solution focuses on detecting and flexibly responding to security threats, with machine learning providing core capabilities for real-time protections, detections, response, and interactive hunting. But why are machine learning tools so important in information security? How is machine learning being applied? Join our webinar to answer these questions and more.
- Learn the why and explore the how of machine learning
- Discover malware prevention via supervised machine learning in Elastic Endpoint Security
- See how machine learning plays a role in detecting anomalous behavior from the global view of Elastic SIEM
- Want to learn more? Check out our recent blog where Elastic CEO Shay Banon introduces Elastic Endpoint Security
- Learn all about our end-to-end security solution: Elastic Security
Senior Security Data Scientist
Security Research Engineer