As you may already know, Google Search Appliance (GSA) will be reaching its end of life in 2019. If you’re still not sure where to look or how to evaluate your options for finding a GSA replacement for your website search, Peter Kim and Tarik Bennett, Solution Architects at Elastic, demonstrate how to seamlessly transition off of GSA and enhance your existing search strategy with Elastic Site Search.
Elastic Site Search (built on Elasticsearch) makes your GSA migration process easier by providing a powerful web crawler and API for indexing data, a robust admin dashboard for customizing your search settings, and customer support that can be with you every step of the way.
Webinar topics include:
- Adding Elasticsearch-powered search to your website in minutes
- Ingesting data with the Elastic Site Search web crawler or API
- Adjusting search relevance, improving speed, and scaling up
- Fine-tuning results through an intuitive interface
- Standard search features: autocomplete, spell check, synonyms, and more
- Best practices and Q&A
- GSA Replacement Blog Post
- 14 Day Free Trial
- Elastic Site Search Product Video
- Documentation and Tutorials