Your data lives in many different places — relational databases, NoSQL databases, file systems, and more — and bringing it all together can be difficult. Nathan Zamecnik, Senior Elastic Education Manager, overviews extracting data from a database, transforming and enriching it, and loading it into Elasticsearch. Content for this webinar is taken in part from Elastic’s recently launched training specialization courses.
- Elasticsearch and Databases
- Data Modeling
- Migrating Data into Elasticsearch
- Synchronizing Different Data Stores
- Data Store Integration Training
- Try Hosted Elasticsearch free for 14 days and accelerate your Elasticsearch education.