Once cyber attackers have obtained initial access to a victim environment, they will often need to maintain a presence that survives reboots and access interruptions. For this reason, persistence is one of an attacker’s first objectives...but it can also be their Achilles’ heel.
Learn how Elastic Security helps you detect and hunt for malicious forms of persistence to stop attacks before damage and loss occurs.
- Learn why and how adversaries use persistence
- Review persistence techniques used in the wild by various threat groups
- Discover how to hunt for persistence with Elastic Endpoint Security
- Use Event Query Language (EQL) to create advanced hunt queries and custom detections
- Get your questions answered during a live Q&A session
- Webinar slides
- Want to learn more? Check out our recent blog where Elastic CEO Shay Banon introduces Elastic Endpoint Security
- Learn all about our end-to-end security solution: Elastic Security
- Interested in testing out our product? Register for our Early Access Program