How to get expanded insight into your website's performance with Elastic APM
Today’s websites are more than just a bunch of images and static HTML files. They have many components: personalized content, analytics, and third-party services. Join us as we go through a real-world example of using Elastic APM to perform root cause analysis and troubleshooting for our website, https://elastic.co.
In this video, you'll see:
- Some of the pitfalls to look out for with complex websites
- An overview of the Elastic APM solution
- How to leverage Elastic APM to improve the user experience of a website
- How to take advantage of machine learning and alerting with APM
- Elastic APM Overview
- Overview Webinar
- Official APM Training
- Monitoring Applications with Elasticsearch and Elastic APM
- Introducing Elastic APM on Elasticsearch Service
Register to Watch
You'll also receive an email with related content
Brian is a Senior Web Developer on the Elastic.co Webteam, husband of his lovely wife, and father of three fun and exhausting kids.
Jamie Smith is a member of the Product Marketing team, focusing on field enablement and use cases. Most recently Jamie was a Solutions Architect at Apcera, helping customers containerize legacy applications, with additional focus on IoT and connected vehicles