Elasticsearch is a scalable distributed system. Whether you use it for logs, metrics, or application search, and whether you run it yourself or hosted in the cloud, you need to plan the infrastructure and configuration of Elasticsearch to ensure a healthy and high-performance deployment.
This webinar covers the capacity planning frameworks, methodologies, and best practices used by the solutions architects at Elastic. You will learn how to estimate the architecture requirements for typical Elasticsearch use cases.
- Architecture, behaviors, and usage patterns of Elasticsearch
- Resource demands of Elasticsearch
- Elasticsearch capacity planning methodologies
- Slides for this webinar
- Elasticsearch Engineer I Training
- Elasticsearch Engineer II Training
- Want to try it for yourself? Take some of these features for a spin with a free trial of our Elasticsearch Service.