This instructor-led course is designed for Elasticsearch professionals who need to expand their skill set for developing and managing powerful search and analytics solutions with the Elastic Stack. You will learn advanced cluster management techniques, best practices for index lifecycle management, tips for scaling your cluster, considerations for going into production, and more. You will also dig into field and document modeling, fixing data with Painless scripting, cross-cluster search, cross-cluster replication, and more.
After completing this course, you will be prepared to attempt the Elastic Certified Engineer exam.
Get a sneak peek of this course by checking out our Understanding Multi-fields in Elasticsearch Mappings webinar.
- Elasticsearch data modeling
- Elasticsearch data processing
- Elasticsearch from dev to production
- Elasticsearch cluster deployment
- Elasticsearch nodes and index management
- Elasticsearch advanced tips and tricks
Save 50% on a second virtual training seat. Register a friend or sign up for multiple classes.
Receive a free Elastic Certified Engineer exam when you attend Elasticsearch Engineer I and Engineer II in March or April.
Experienced Elasticsearch professionals who need to expand their knowledge of Elasticsearch cluster management and application development.
16 hours (available as 2 or 4 day classes)
Complete the Elasticsearch Engineer I course, or possess equivalent Elasticsearch knowledge
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Stable internet connection (virtual classroom)
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class