This webinar is part of a series of webinar around Elastic Cloud and Elastic solutions, check out the rest of the series:
Get your Elastic skill set up to speed with Mikkel Kidmose, Solutions Architect at Elastic. You’ll learn how to manage logs, metrics, and APM on Elastic Cloud — the official managed Elasticsearch experience with powerful, out-of-the-box solutions such as Elastic Observability. By bringing your logs, metrics, and APM traces together at scale in a single stack, you’ll be able to monitor and react to events happening anywhere in your environment.
- The Elastic Observability story: Logs, metrics, and APM
- Elastic APM and an overview of distributed tracing
- Tips and tricks for using Elastic for logs and metrics
- Alerting and machine learning for observability
- Best practices for observability with Elastic Cloud
- You can, try hosted Kibana (and Elasticsearch) with a no-cost Elastic Cloud 14-day trial.