Data can come from many sources and in many formats, some of which might be difficult to read, but Elasticsearch can help with that. This course teaches you how to structure your unstructured data using Elasticsearch ingest nodes. You will learn how to parse unstructured event data in hybrid cases using split and kv processors as well as dissect and grok patterns. You will also learn how to handle and debug ingest errors along the way. After completing this course, you will be able to structure your observability data however you want, regardless of its initial format.
- Structuring data with the Elastic Stack
- Split and KV
This course is a module of the Logging specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, System Administrators, DevOps
- We recommend taking the following foundational courses (or having equivalent knowledge):
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class