This section includes recipes that provide configuration examples for some common use cases.
- Expose Elasticsearch and Kibana using a Google Cloud Load Balancer (GCLB)
- Expose Elasticsearch and Kibana using Istio ingress gateway
- Using Logstash with ECK
- Expose Elastic Maps Server and Kibana using a Kubernetes Ingress
- Secure your cluster with Pod Security Policies
- Use Traefik to expose Elastic Stack applications
- Deploy Elasticsearch, Kibana, Elastic Fleet Server and Elastic Agent within GKE Autopilot
Compared to other configuration examples that are consistently tested, like fleet-managed Elastic Agent on ECK, standalone Elastic Agent on ECK, or Beats on ECK, the recipes in this section are not regularly tested by our automation system, and therefore should not be considered to be production-ready.