The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) captures billions of data points across the globe in order to provide confident assessments to the agency about activity on the planet. With such a massive volume of data to work with, the agency faces challenges and opportunities in managing data to serve their mission.
This ebook, developed by the Government Business Council and underwritten by Elastic, discusses the agency’s path forward with data management and the opportunity for more collaboration in the IC through cloud infrastructure, as outlined by two NGA leaders.
- Making data actionable for artificial intelligence (AI)
- Maintaining data assurance
- Scaling the mission with cloud
- Linkage with the NGA Data Strategy
- Continuing the democratization of data