Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) is considered as one of the essential capabilities in an organization’s security program. When used properly, CTI will help organizations take decisive action to protect their users, data, and reputation against adversaries.
In this webinar, Haran Kumar, Senior Solutions Architect in Elastic’s global security specialists group, will briefly discuss threat intelligence adoption in security operation centres (SOCs) from planning and collection of open source threat feeds to efficient analytics that could help organisations to better understand past, current, and future threats.
- Threat Intelligence in SOC
- Collection of threat feeds with Elastic Security
- Threat Intel integration with security detection
- Analytics with threat enrichment
- Blog: Establish robust threat intelligence with Elastic Security
- Free training: Elastic Security: SIEM fundamentals
- Docs: Detection and Alerts
- Want to try it for yourself? Learn more about Elastic Security or, if you're ready to get started, spin up a free 14-day trial