Launched in Elasticsearch version 6.7, cross-cluster replication (CCR) allows you to replicate an index from one Elasticsearch cluster to another. CCR is perfect for a number of use cases, including cross data center replication for high availability or disaster recovery, data locality (keeping copies of data closer to users), and creating a dedicated, centralized analytics cluster populated by multiple source clusters.
- CCR overview and use cases
- Challenges of data replication without CCR
- Demo: Cross data center replication with CCR
- Demo: Getting started with CCR for logging use cases
- Documentation: Getting started with cross-cluster replication
- Documentation: Cross-cluster replication APIs
Senior Product Manager