Elastic Cloud Enterprise (ECE) was built to provide an easy way to provision, manage, and scale a fleet of Elasticsearch deployments from a central place. It lets you scale your Elastic Stack deployments, without adding administrative overhead. In the webinar, we will start with an overview of ECE, and then demo the new features introduced in version 2.0 that elevate the flexibility, ease, and control to the next level.
Feature highlights include:
- Host tagging and tag filtering for better architecture-hardware mapping
- Deployment templates for 1 click provisioning of common architectures
- 1 click launch of hot-warm architecture, and automated index curation
- Support for anomaly detection and forecasting
- SAML security authentication for ECE deployed clusters
Additional Resources: What should people watching this webinar also check out
Want to learn more about the differences between the Amazon Elasticsearch Service and our official Elasticsearch Service? Visit our AWS Elasticsearch comparison page.
Cloud Product Manager