The Elastic Stack (also known as the ELK Stack) is used across a variety of use cases — from troubleshooting errors in your application metrics to investigating security threats in your logs to powering the search box on your websites and applications. Comprised of Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash, the Elastic Stack provides a flexible and versatile tool for search and analysis for all kinds of data.
No matter your use case, if you are just getting started with the Elastic Stack, this introductory video will serve as a great resource to help you get started.
- Key use cases
- Overview of Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash
- Live demo
- Data ingest using Beats & Logstash
- Search & analysis
- Visualization in Kibana
- Going beyond the basics with solutions & apps in Kibana
- Where to find additional resources
- Getting Started with Elasticsearch
- Getting Started with Kibana
- Want to try it for yourself? Take some of these features for a spin with a free trial of our Elasticsearch Service.
Senior Director, Product Marketing