Does your team analyze security data with the Elastic Stack? If so, come check out Elastic SIEM, the first big step in building our vision of what a SIEM should be.
- You’ll get a first look at how Elastic SIEM can help your security analysts and threat hunters defend your organization:
- New Beats capabilities simplify the ingestion of security-relevant data from your IT environment
- The Elastic Common Schema (ECS) enables uniform security analysis
- The Elastic SIEM app equips analysts with workflows to qualify events and perform initial investigations
- Mike Paquette, Director of Product, Security Market, at Elastic, describes the journey to keeping their organization's data and infrastructure safe from cyber threats
- Andrew Kroh, a lead developer on the Beats team, shares Elastic’s latest ingestion capabilities
- Andrew Goldstein, a developer on the solution team at Elastic, gives a behind-the-scenes look at the design and development of the new Elastic SIEM app
- Mark Settle, who heads up product marketing for Elastic SIEM, shares a few words about the future of Elastic SIEM
- Elastic SIEM 7.2 documentation
- Webinar: Detecting threats on Linux hosts with Auditbeat
- Webinar: Detecting threats by analyzing Windows event logs with the Elastic Stack
Want to try it for yourself? Take some of these features for a spin with a free trial of our Elasticsearch Service.
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Security Analytics
Director of Product, Security Market